Sunday, May 17, 2009

Eye of the Tiger

Although I had heard it before seventh grade, it was during this time when I first became really familiar with the song. My show choir in middle school was performing it- it went along with the theme of "cats." I immediately fell in love with the song. Its hits are rhythmic, and the tune is really cool. I believe it was first made famous in Rocky III, one of the installments of the hit movie series that rocked the world with its intense boxing scenes and dramatic life experiences. "Eye of the Tiger" was written by Survivor, and the song is a legend today. It is really energizing as well. The song is just an all around uplifting tune that gets you in the mood to accomplish whatever you want to do. It gets you pumped. Here's a music video of the song by Survivor.

No comments: